Payment Of Treatment Charges Through State Bank Of India Collect
1. The patient need not have account with SBI to remit the fee through SBI’s State Bank Collect option. The remitter should have internet banking facility or debit/credit card option.
2. Log on to www.onlinesbi.com -> Click on State Bank Collect
4 Select – State: Kerala->Type of Corporate: others ->Go
5. Select others-> SREE SUBRAMANIA AYURVEDIC NURSING HOME-> Submit
6. Select Payment Category. -> Enter all details -> Treatment Charges->Submit
7. Select type of payment – internet banking/debit or credit card/SBI online. You will be diverted to your Bank site.
8. Receipt will be generated after payment, you may take a print out of the same and retain with you for records. Please note no separate receipt will be issued from the hospital