Do you suffer from serious pain within your joints? If your answer is yes then it could be the right time for you to check your joints seriously. Your condition might be arthritis. It is a type of joint disorder that involves inflammation of joints. As a matter of fact, there are more than 100 various types of arthritis and the most typical one is osteoarthritis, which is a deteriorating joint disease. Other types include psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, as well as the related autoimmune diseases. There’s the so called septic arthritis that is triggered by joint infection.
Arthritis is among the most typical diseases for which ayurvedic assistance is being sought today. Ayurveda is blaming the excess of vata dosha for pain. The increase in the vata motions will lead to poor metabolism and it can even block and stop the normal functioning of your body. One of the reasons why you experience arthritis or any other pains is the inflammation within the joints that was caused by a toxic mucous. To get your life back to normal again, it is important to seek for the ultimate arthritis treatment in Kerala.
Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis
The following are the indications that you might be suffering from arthritis:
- Stiffness that comes along with acute pain in the joints of your knee, shoulders, back and neck.
- Indications of tenderness and inflammation in the joints such as elbow, ankles, fingers and knee.
- Joints may deform with no inflammation and cause that crepitus sound that results to osteoarthritis. The patient will also experience difficulty in climbing steps and when sitting down the floor.
- Pain in your hip, knee or back. A sudden change in your posture can be noticed.
- Difficulty and pain in walking and standing or sitting for extended hours.
Remedies for Arthritis
If you are looking for the best arthritis treatment in Kerala, you may want to consider the following:
- As vata and ama are the main causes of arthritis, efforts must be made so ama will be digested and to lessen the vata. Digestion must be enhanced so as to prevent the production of ama. Efforts must be made in order to relieve inflammation and pain. It is the line of remedy in Ayurveda.
- Fasting is highly beneficial for the digestion of ama. Fasting can be either partial or complete and this will depend on the person’s strength, in the place and season. You should get teaspoons of lemon juice combined with 250 ml of hot water and a teaspoon of honey can be taken two times every day preferably morning & evening.
- Body massage with mustard and sesame oil aids to lessen vata, which results to reduced pain. The joints that were affected by pain could be massed for a longer time.
- Light exercise is helpful but you should know your limitations. As a general rule, with any form of exercise which includes walking that cause pain on you after an hour, it means you’ve crossed your limitation.
- Generous intake of sweet lime juice or orange juice or vitamin C improves the effectiveness of any anti-rheumatic medicine since this vitamin can lessen skeletal pain.
- Guggul is also very helpful when it comes to alleviating arthritis. This could be taken in 1 up to 3 GM for two times every day after meals with hot water. It is not suggested for those people who have kidney disease and acute rashes.
When it comes to your need for the most effective arthritis treatment in Calicut, these are the safe and effective treatment options that you can try.